Pearl Higgins is the Client Services Manager. She brings experience in content creation, project management, and traditional marketing to her work at Outspoken Media. Pearl works with a variety of clients ranging from smaller local B2C, all the way up to enterprise-level ECommerce accounts.
Pearl’s passion is working with clients to develop strategies that speak not just to where they are now as a business, but where they would like to be.
Having a diverse background in event management and creative writing gives Pearl a fresh perspective that she uses in the digital marketing space.
Pearl earned her MA in Children’s Literature from Simmons College and her BA in English from Skidmore College. Pearl is a Massachusetts native and enjoys reading, eating, and running. The latter two go hand-in-hand.
- Organizer: Social Media Breakfast Tech Valley
- Organizer: Restoration Festival
- Former Board Member: Capital Alliance of Young Professionals
- Speaker: SMX East 2014M
- Speaker: Vermont Marketing Summit 2014
- Contributor: The Horn Book Guide
- Contributor: The Billfold