What is SEO?
SEO, which stands for search engine optimization, is the process of improving a website or app’s presence in organic (free) search results. SEO differs from paid search campaigns where a marketer has to pay for placement in search results.
Outspoken Media’s SEO consulting services give your website a strong competitive advantage in the search results, thanks to our experience and long history of getting sites ranked. We look at your on-page optimization, link development strategy, and study your competition in order to create a customized SEO package based around your specific needs and budget.
Our SEO Consulting services include:
- SEO strategy development: Not sure what you need? We’ll help you define a custom SEO needs assessment and strategy for long-term search marketing success.
- Implementation guidelines: Do you already have a clear direction in mind for search engine optimization but need help knowing how best to implement your ideas without losing rankings? We can guide your development team through tough technical situations.
- Software recommendations: The search marketing industry is filled with hundreds, if not thousands, of software solutions to help track, analyze and improve your keyword rankings. We can help you find the best tools for your strategy, internal resources, environment and budget.
- SEO audits: With each audit we compile an in-depth analysis of your site’s on-page optimization and locate immediate areas for improvement. We understand that no two sites or industries are alike, so this audit can be as specific or general as needed. Either way, when complete, we guarantee your team will have multiple actionable items.
- Keyword research and analysis: Perhaps the most boring and dreaded task in search marketing, keyword research can quickly overwhelm fledgling SEOs. We do the dirty work so your in-house team can focus on the big picture. This analysis goes beyond Wordtracker data, looking at important search and user behavior, in addition to your high converting and competitive keywords.
- Competitive analysis: Are you neck and neck with the competition and need to know exactly what they’re doing and how? We’ll break down their on- and off-site tactics, potential service providers, budget estimates and more.
- Review of your link portfolio: Have you outsourced your link building to questionable consultants or companies and aren’t sure if something is hurting or helping? Are you new to the space and just need guidance on how to build quality, natural backlinks to your website? We can review your old links and build a custom strategy for quality link acquisition.
- Redesign guidance: Does your site rank competitively and now you’re terrified to redesign because of the possibility of losing your placement? Let us create a strategy document for the redesign and work with your development team to ensure the impact is nominal when you do take that leap.
- Retainers for quality assurance: Do you have a solid grasp of SEO and a knowledgeable development team but need a consultant to confirm your approach and reassure you as you implement your changes? We offer contracts on a per-project or monthly retainer for SEO consulting services.