Brand Ambassador and Technical Consultant
Kate Morris is a Brand Ambassador for Outspoken Media and assists on client projects from time to time. She comes to us with a wealth of experience in all facets of search marketing. She started in PPC in 2003 and has since explored being in-house, agency, and independent consultant. Kate has worked with clients of all sizes and kinds, from big to small, B2B and B2C, non-profit to Fortune 500.
Kate’s passion is in helping make the internet a better place via websites that are optimized for the best user experience and the bottom line profit for the company running it. Finding that balance is the fun and joy Kate finds in her work.
She has a background in teaching others through speaking at major industry conferences, company trainings, company conferences, and online training programs through various universities across the nation. It’s this background that inspired Kate to work towards becoming a college professor.
Kate has her MBA from Texas State University and BBA in Marketing and Advertising from The University of Texas at Austin. She works out of her home in Austin with her husband, Dallas, and furry kids, Archikneadies, Mishka, and Pancake.
- Contributor: Moz Blog
- Former Contributor: State of Digital
- Guest Contributor: Marketing Pilgrim
- Guest Contributor: Business2 Community
- Guest Contributor: Microsoft AdCenter Blog
- Guest Contributor: SearchCowboys
- Guest Contributor: Old Media, New Tricks
- Guest Contributor: PPC Hero
- Guest Contributor: Hubspot
- Guest Contributor: Bruce Clay
- Former Author: Distilled
- Former Author: Search Engine Journal
- Speaker: Pubcon
- Speaker: MozCon
- Speaker: SearchFest
- Speaker: KahenaCon
- Speaker: SearchLove
- Speaker: Marketing Festival
- Speaker: Seattle Interactive
- Speaker: Search Exchange
- Speaker: Affiliate Summit
- Speaker SMX
- Speaker: Homeaway Customer Conference
- Speaker: Emerson Network Power Internal Conference
- Guest Lecturer: University of Washington – Bothell
- Guest Lecturer: University of Washington – Information Sciences Department
- Instructor: University of San Francisco Online Marketing Program
- Instructor: Oregon State University Digital Brand Management Certification Course