SMX Advanced 2011 Speaking & Blogging Scheduleby Lisa Barone on 05/31/2011 • 8 Comments | Internet Marketing Conferences
Hey, hey, friends! I hope you had a marvelous long weekend. I certainly did and I have perfectly sunburnt shoulders to prove it. I don’t know about you but I’m enjoying the slow approach into Tuesday because I know next week, well, next week won’t be slow at all once we head over to Seattle to attend Search Marketing Expo Advanced. It’s gonna be straight-up information overload.
SMX Advanced is one of those shows we look forward to all year so I’m excited to get out there and reconnect with some of my favorite search peeps. If you haven’t already purchased your ticket you’re a little out of luck as I hear the show is completely sold out. But have no fear! You’ll be able to attend virtually through our comprehensive liveblogging coverage. And if you are attending, make sure you track down Rhea, Sabre and myself to say hello. We definitely want to meet you.
If you’re in town, you’ll want to catch Rhea speaking on Wednesday’s Leveraging SEO Power Tools session because she’ll be dropping some ridiculously awesome knowledge. As for me, I’ll be doing the liveblogging thing, hitting a calm nine sessions in two days.
Here’s where I’ll be:
Tuesday, Day 1
- 9:00am-10:15am: The New Periodic Table of SEO
- 11:00am-12:15pm: SEO & Competitive Intelligence
- 1:45pm-3:00pm: The SoLoMo Revolution: Social Media, Local Search & Mobile Search Collide
- 3:30pm-4:45pm: Tough Love: Link Building For The Real World
- 5:00pm-5:45pm: You&A With Matt Cutts
Wednesday, Day 2
- 9:00am-9:45am: Keynote: Confluence of Social Data & Search
- 10:30am-11:45am: Google Survivor Tips
- 1:30pm-2:45pm: Leveraging SEO Power Tools
- 3:00pm-4:15pm: Hardcore Local SEO Tactics
And that’s it. Again, if you’re going to be in town, do hunt us down and say hello. Especially Sabre. This will be her first search conference and we really want her to experience just how crazy awesome you folks are. ;)
See ya in Seattle!
About the Author
Lisa Barone co-founded Outspoken Media in 2009 and served as Chief Branding Officer until April 2012.