Ah, it seems like it was just a few days ago that I was returning home from liveblogging SMX East – wait, it was…
In one of the quickest conference turnarounds ever, I’ll be making the pilgrimage to BlogWorldExpo on Wednesday to reconnect with some of my blogging friends and provide a bit of coverage for Outspoken Media. Because I value my sanity and don’t wish to be completely carpal-tunneled by age 30, I won’t be liveblogging. Instead, I’ll be acting as your quality filter and handpicking a few of the best sessions each day and doing daily write ups on those.
To be honest, I’m leaving my schedule fairly open so that I can wander into whatever session catches my eye and attempt to experience the show like a normal person. I’m also really looking forward to meeting new blogger friends and reconnecting with old ones. If you see me around, do come up and say hi. And, of course, if you’re at the show, be sure to catch Rhea speaking Friday on the SEO/SEM panel with Stephan Spencer and Brett Tabke. See, she doesn’t get a break either! [Rhea’s actually off to Bend, Oregon on Tuesday for WebCam09, THEN she goes to BlogWorld! #worksharderthanyou]
Here’s a sneak peak of the sessions I hope to cover while at BlogWorld. If you have any other favorites catching your eye, let me know!
- Connecting Directly
- Social Media for Non-profits
- Internet Marketing for Smart People (features Chris Brogan, Darren Rowse AND Brian Clark? It’s like a blogging orgasm.)
- Keynote on Sponsored Conversations
- The Death and Rebirth of Journalism
- How Social Media is Changing the Definition of News (I have to give my love to Scoble)
- Time Management Strategies for Social Media Management
- Morning Keynote with Anthony Edwards and Jermaine Dupri (c’mon!)
- Measuring and Building Online Influence
- Social Media Marketing for Small Business
- Influencing the Micro Audience
So, that’s what tentatively on my plate. BlogWorld is the show I look forward to all year, so I’m really amped to get out there and hang with everyone. If you see me, don’t be shy! It is Vegas, after all. :p