In just a few days many of you will be heading to our neck of the woods for SMX East. If you’re attending, we’ll see you there! Pearl, Amanda, and me are all attending, so don’t be shy and say hello. We’d love to meet you.
I’ll be moderating and speaking on What SEO Performance Metrics Are Truly Important? with Vanessa Fox, Ryan Jones, and Rob Bucci. I’ll also be Q&A moderating for Looking Ahead: Local Search In 2013 and Pagination & Canonicalization For The Pros, bring your questions. On Wednesday, October 3rd from noon to 1:30pm, stop by Table 7 to talk with me about Personalization & Search. Amanda will be volunteering on Wednesday in the Issues & Tactics track and Pearl will be doing the same in the Social Media track.
At SMX East, we’ll be rolling out a new style of conference coverage. Stay tuned for that and here’s the schedule, but we’ll be covering everything from the sessions and speakers to attendees and after parties. Get your smile on–you may end up on the site!
SMX East Schedule
UPDATE: All of the SMX East 2012 conference coverage has been posted.
- What SEO Performance Metrics Are Truly Important?
- Looking Ahead: Local Search In 2013
- Google Bought A Zoo: Surviving Penguins, Pandas & Other SEO Beasts
- SEO Beware: Black Hat Tactics To Avoid & Be Wary Of
- Evening Forum with Danny Sullivan
- Keynote Conversation: John Borthwick – Founder & CEO, Betaworks
- Getting Ahead With Google+
- Schema 201: Real World Markup For Success
- Pagination & Canonicalization For The Pros
- Direct Answers & The Knowledge Graph: Friend Or Foe?
- Going Viral On YouTube
- The New “Killer” Content
- How To Use Search Marketing As A Force For Positive Social Change
- In-House SEO: Organizational SEO Challenges & Solutions
I’ll be speaking on Reputation Management: Monitoring Your Brand Online with Krista Neher, Arienne Holland, and Melyssa St.Michael, and also on Protecting Your Brand – Competitive Intel with Amanda Watlington, Brian McDowell, and Sarah deDiego. Want to meet or have an online reputation management question? Check out my Pubcon Labs on Thursday, October 18 from 11:00 a.m. to noon on reputation management.
The Outspoken Media team will be covering all of the action from Pubcon with some help from the amazingly talented Michael Dorausch. If you see one of us, stop and say hello–you might just end up on the blog!
The week we return from Pubcon, we move into the new office, so basically, October is full of incredible things and we hope you’ll join us for it. If you can’t make SMX East, Pubcon, or Distilled (which we’re missing to move, no!), subscribe to the blog or follow us on Twitter for live updates. We’ll see you soon.