Thanks to the folks at Distilled, we’re all in for a treat this Halloween season. If you haven’t heard, New York City is about to be hit with a hurricane of advanced search marketing knowledge. That hurricane is called Search Love NY and will be touching down October 31 to November 1. Here at Outspoken Media, we want to make sure you don’t miss a moment of it.
First off, if there’s any way you can be in town for the show, we can’t recommend enough that you register for Search Love and experience it firsthand. Why? Because the speaker and session line up for this conference will absolutely blow you away. I get nothing for saying this but Wil Reynolds? Michael King? Tom Critchlow? Dude, get ready for some advanced search love, indeed.
You’ll also be able to catch Outspoken’s fiery CEO Rhea Drysdale speaking on the subject of online reputation management. And while I’m not here to start rumors, Rhea does have a history of showing up to Halloween-timed search conferences in costume. I’m just saying. She’s done it before and there are videos on the Internet to prove it.
If you’re not able to attend Search Love, we’ll be providing full liveblogging coverage of the event. Only this time, it won’t be me doing it. I KNOW! We’ll be sending our Operations Manager Michelle Lowery to attend the event, keep you updated on all the crazy ongoings, and bring you the SearchLove madness. This will make her first time doing in-the-moment liveblogs, so make sure to give her a high-five if you see her. Maybe after the session ends, though. She’ll probably be busy, you know, during the show.
Want to know what sessions you can expect from Michelle? Here’s her schedule.
Monday, October 31
- 9:10am-9:55am: The Modern SEO’s Toolkit – Will Critchlow
- 10:55am-11:40am: Everything’s Easier With Fans – Rand Fishkin
- 11:40am-12:25pm: Winning at Local SEO with Boatloads of Data – David Minchala
- 1:15pm-2:00pm: Mining Social Data for SEO and Profit – Laura Lippay
- 2:00pm-2:45pm: The Past, Present and Future of Link Bait – Rob Millard
- 3:45pm-4:45pm: Your Content Strategy Is Part Of Your Link Building Strategy – Wil Reynolds
Tuesday, November 1
- 9:40am-10:25am: Targeting Humans – Michael King
- 10:25am-11:00am: Reputation Management in an Instant World – Rhea Drysdale
- 12:00pm-12:45pm: Big Business SEO – Tom Critchlow
- 1:30pm-2:15pm: Why I’m a White Hat Now – Bob Rains
- 2:15pm-3:00pm: Outreach: Is It All About Hustle? – Rob Ousbey
Killer schedule, right? I know. If you haven’t yet registered for SearchLove, I’d encourage you to do so. This looks like, hands down, one of the best assortment of sessions and minds I’ve seen in quite some time. And if you won’t be able to make it (like losers like me), make sure you stick by the blog to catch Michelle’s awesome liveblogging coverage.
Worth Noting: We’ll be publishing our liveblogging schedule for PubCon Vegas next week, as well. Keep an eye out for that, too. ;)