- Monday, Oct 24th, 2016
- 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- 5 State Street 3rd Floor Troy, NY 12180
All proceeds benefited the Troy Boys and Girls Club
- 6:30pm – Networking, drinks, and hors d’oeuvres
- Arrival by 6:30pm allowed exchange announcements including job openings and availabilities.
- 7pm – Meeting Halfway: How Creative + Strategy = Success by Leo Martinez, Visual Communications Manager, Outspoken Media
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm Panel discussion moderated by Pearl Higgins, Dir. Client Services, Outspoken Media featured special guests Aray M. Till, Jacques Bastien, and Leo Martinez. Panelists offered top tips on working with creatives and examples of how their most successful projects came to fruition.
Speaker and Guests:
Leo Martinez: the untypical man, Leo’s awkwardly uncommon creative vision leads design and brand strategy at Outspoken Media as the Visual Comm. Manager. He explores design daily through men’s fashion, photography, digital marketing, and user experience. Follow Leo on Twitter.
Aray M. Till: a self-described jill-of-all-trades “creative” and Editor-in-Chief/Founder of Save the Date in the 518 Bridal Magazine, a regional publication that spotlights the creative economies of weddings and events in Upstate NY. Follow Aray on Twitter.