All proceeds benefited the YWCA of the Greater Capital Region
- 6:30pm – Office tours, networking, drinks, and hors d’oeuvres
- Arrival by 6:30pm allowed the exchange of announcements including job openings, positions attendees may be looking for, business cards, and witty banter.
- 7pm – How-to Build Your Reputation by Rhea Drysdale, CEO, Outspoken Media
- 7:30pm – Storytelling in the Digital Age by Pearl Higgins, Dir. Client Services, Outspoken Media
- 8pm – Panel discussion moderated by Rhea Drysdale featuring special guests, restaurateurs, Heather Lavine and Vic Christopher, who own Lucas Confectionary and the Wine Bar, Peck’s Arcade, and Little Pecks in Downtown Troy, NY with more to come! Heather and Vic shared how they develop a successful business concept through story, cultivate memorable experiences for their customers that enrich reputation, and also work to position the City of Troy itself as an exciting location for prospective residents and businesses alike.