SEO Audit Services
There is no more vital step to search engine optimization than the SEO audit. Before you invest thousands of dollars in link building services, you want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your Web site. And that means creating a solid foundation from the very start, one that you’ll continue to benefit from.
Not every site is ready for a comprehensive SEO audit. If you simply need a jumpstart for your SEO, consider submitting your site for a micro-SEO audit. If selected, we’ll review your site publicly on the Outspoken Media blog and YouTube account. While helpful the micro-SEO audit does not replace a comprehensive, personalized SEO audit, so read on for details on how to contract Outspoken Media to take your site to the next level.
SEO audits ensure that you build a solid foundation for future online marketing efforts, maximize your return on investment and improve your natural search rankings. An SEO audit can be done after a redesign, in preparation of a new Web site, as a general Web site health check-up or as a very specific solution to a problem with the search engines. Every SEO audit Outspoken Media writes is customized to fit your needs, resources and timeline.
Depending on your situation, our SEO audits can include each of following if it affects your Web site’s performance:
- Sub domains
- 404 page
- Indexing issues
- Crawl issues
- Page load time
- Code validation
- HTML and XML site maps
- Navigation and file structure
- Template-specific recommendations
- Internal linking strategies
- External linking strategies
- Page titles and meta tags
- Duplicate content
- Datafeed optimization
- Webmaster accounts
- Local targeting
- Image optimization
- Mobile optimization
- Digital assets
- Social media indicators
- Blog optimization
Upon completion of the SEO audit, Outspoken Media will schedule a call with your team to review our recommendations and make sure there aren’t any questions or concerns. Once you’ve had a chance to review the SEO audit, we’ll ask to see your implementation plan. We want our clients to succeed, so we need to know that you’ll be able to implement the SEO audit recommendations in a timely manner, ensuring you the best possible return.
Do you have a website producing lackluster results? Are you frustrated by your site’s high bounce rate or poor conversion rate? Do you rank on the 6th page of Google for your best keywords, even after trying every SEO tip you’ve seen online?
Good content, a well-constructed site, and high-value backlinks are all important in SEO. Weakness in just one of these areas can affect search engine rankings. It takes a trained eye and industry experience to prioritize the tasks needed to get back on track. Outspoken Media’s Micro-SEO Audit can kick start your site on the road to recovery.
If your site is chosen for one of our Micro-SEO Audits, we’ll spend three minutes publicly reviewing your site and offer quick action items that you can perform to improve your site. We admit 180 seconds isn’t long enough to offer a full SEO audit, but we want to give you a running start while helping readers who may be faced with similar problems.
The Outspoken Media staff will select sites according to internal criteria and we do not guarantee that your site will be chosen for review. Prior to submitting your site, you must agree to the following:
- You verify that you own the site and/or have the authority to submit it for public review.
- You verify that you are not currently working with another SEO agency or consultant.
- You understand that your site will be audited publicly and we may promote and use your brand in accordance with the audit.
- You agree that the micro-SEO audit is free and you are not under contract with Outspoken Media as a client.
- You understand that results cannot be guaranteed.
- You agree that Outspoken Media will not be held liable for any changes made to your site. We are giving free suggestions in three minutes and urge you to contract an agency or consultant for a personalized, comprehensive SEO audit.