Content Creation Services
The content on your site tells your visitors who you are, encourages them to dig into your site and works to establish your company as an expert in its field. It is the strength of this content that will be largely responsible for helping to attract visitors to your site, pulling in valuable search traffic, and earning you links from potential customers.
But you have to know how to use it. Certain content types are intended for different purposes, and it’s important to know the strengths and limitations for each. Blog posts are ideal for drumming up conversation or sparking controversy, but an authoritative article is going to be the tool you need in order to establish your site as a resource. You tell us your goal, we’ll help you layout your content creation strategy.
Outspoken Media provides the following content creation services:
- Blog posts: Blog posts are specialized pieces of content designed to engage readers, attract links and make others want to interact with your site and/or brand. If you need help identifying blog topics or writing posts, we can manage a host of professional blogging services for you.
- Authority articles: We can help you create authoritative resources that establish your site as the “go-to” site on a particular subject, attracting both links and a loyal user base.
- Linkbait: Linkbait is content specifically designed to bring links to your Web site. Linkbait does not mean every story hits the home page of Digg. Some pieces may be designed for an industry journal, a well-known blogger, a national newspaper, or specific social news or bookmarking sites. We can identify a custom linkbait strategy, create the content, recommend on-site changes in preparation for the campaign and show you how to market it.
- Optimized press releases: We can create optimized press releases to help garner maximum search engine visibility and attention from relevant industry sources.
- Optimized content: Content is good, optimized content is better if you want to rank for competitive keyword sets. We can show you how to optimize your existing content and create additional content that addresses the needs of your users. If in-house resources are low or you are under a time crunch, we can also write this content for you.