Ho, ho, ho!
I mean, um, Hey, hey, hey! The holidays are approaching and to help get everyone in the spirit we’ll be launching our 12 Days of SEO starting tomorrow on the blog. What are the 12 Days of SEO? Well then, I’m glad you asked.
During the 12 Days of SEO, each member of the Outspoken Media team will be making an appearance to offer their favorite tip, tool or method on one area of SEO or Internet marketing. For example, one day it may be a tip about International SEO, while another day we’ll be talking about regex and then we’ll start talking about how to get started on Twitter from the eyes of a Twitter newbie. Each day it will be a different nugget of knowledge on some marketing topic, tied into one of the popular verses below.
Here’s a sneak peak of what topic we’ll be dishing about on which day so you can properly prepare yourself.
- December 8: A Partridge in a Pear Tree & Conversion Optimization
- December 9: Two Turtle Doves: Google Reconsideration Requests
- December 12: Three French Hens: International SEO
- December 13: Four Calling Birds: Twitter
- December 14: Five Golden Rings: Links
- December 15: Six Geese a’Layin: Reviews & Community Development
- December 16: Seven Swans a’Swimmin’: Usability
- December 19: Eight Maids a’Milking: Getting more from your SEO agency
- December 20: Nine Ladies Dancing: The Google Dance
- December 21: Ten Lords a’Leapin: Social media social climbing
- December 22: Eleven Pipers Piping: Regex & Pipes
- December 23: Twelve Drummers Drumming: Beating the same old drum in SEO
Enticing mix of topics, don’t you think? We think so.
Stay tuned for the holiday craziness. We promise it’ll be a lot of fun and it’ll give you a chance to meet some new Outspoken faces. :)
About the Author
Lisa Barone co-founded Outspoken Media in 2009 and served as Chief Branding Officer until April 2012.