SMX West 2012 Liveblogging & Speaking Scheduleby Lisa Barone on 02/16/2012 • 3 Comments | Internet Marketing Conferences
Hold on to your hats, friends, because it’s about that time. Oh yes, another flurry of conferences are upon us and that means it’s time to share our big plans for SMX West with you. Because, oh yes, we have them.
I know I say this every year but SMX West really is one of my favorite shows all year. It’s a smaller show, which means a much more intimate environment to both learn from and hang with everyone’s search favorites. Attending SMX West also means you’re in walking distance of In ‘n Out which, I mean, I’m just saying is a perk.
If you’ll be in town this year for the big show – awesome. You’ll get to hang with both Rhea and myself and grab a Double Double in real-time. If you’re not going – well, that’s a bummer. But as always, you’ll be able to find full liveblogging coverage right here on the blog.
Those attending will want to make sure to catch Rhea speaking on three different sessions this year. And, though I may be totally biased, they’re three awesome session. You’ll see her on Day 2’s Differentiate or Die panel, as well as the SEO Site Clinic happening later that day. On Day 3 she’ll be bringing the fury on the SEO Essentials for Migrating Websites and helping you to avoid a total SEO disaster. What’d I tell you – awesome sessions, right?
While Rhea’s being a rock star on stage, I’ll be doing the liveblogging thing. My full schedule is below.
- 9:00am-10:15am: Hardcore Local SEO Tactics – Driving Online & In-Person Traffic
- 10:45am-Noon: Creating Conversion-Friendly Mobile Landing Pages
- 1:30pm-2:45pm: Does Google Favor Brands? An In-Depth Look
- 3:30pm-4:45pm: Don’t Panic! A Hitchhiker’s Guide to Surviving SEO Changes
- 5:15pm-6:00pm: An Evening Forum With Danny Sullivan
- 9:00am-10:00am: Keynote with Susan Wojcicki, SVP Advertising, Google, Inc.
- 10:45am-Noon: SEO for Google+ & Google Search
- 1:30pm-2:45pm: Differentiate or Die
- 3:30pm-4:45pm: Making Data From Google Webmaster Central & Bing Webmaster Tools Actionable
- 5:00pm-6:15pm: How Siri, Search By Voice & Search By App Are Changing The Mobile Landscape
- 9:00am-10:15am: Justifying the Investment: Analytics For Social Media
- 10:45am-Noon: SEO Essentials For Migrating Websites
- 2:30pm-3:30pm: Industrial Strength SEO & Analytics Power
What do you think? Pretty packed (and awesome) schedule, I think. Will we see you at SMX West? If yes, make sure you track us down for dinner or drinks. And if not, well then you’ll want to hang right here for all the liveblogging goodness. And don’t forget to follow @outspokenmedia on Twitter for more of the dirt! :)
About the Author
Lisa Barone co-founded Outspoken Media in 2009 and served as Chief Branding Officer until April 2012.