Heya, friends. Congratulations on reaching the weekend once again. It is a glorious, glorious feeling. I’m going to be honest, I had a difficult time finding any links this week that really caught my interest. I blame the 70 degree weather. How am I supposed to browse the Web when it’s PERFECT outside? But, have no fear. I asked my friendly Twitter peeps for some of their Must See links and they did not let me down. So here’s a collection of links we all found useful this week. :)
- Kid builds a monster trap: This kid is so bad ass I don’t even have the words. Watch this. It will make your whole day that kids like this still exist. [hat tip @dr_pete]
- Hey, kids! Anybody here not heard the F-word?: “Bully” a documentary about childhood bullying, is in the middle of some controversy as it tries to appeal to the MPAA to change it’s R-rating to PG-13. Roger Ebert proposes a solution that may side-step the whole MPAA issue altogether.
- The Scale of the Universe: Ready to have your mind blown? Go ahead. Click. I dare you. [hat tip @chriswinfield]
- The stupid things you do with your money (and how to fix them): I guess I’ll continue to do stupid things with my money because I am so not confrontational enough to haggle better deals with my cable company. That’s just not happening ever. Do people really do that?
- The history of bracketology: ‘Tis the season! Who do you have to win it all?
- Not My Job: I try not to post too many business-related posts here, but this one has a good message. Because the writer is correct, it’s not your job unless someone in a higher pay grade thinks it is. So smile and do it anyway. Or get a new job. Those tend to be your options. [hat tip @decillis]
- Maddie on things: At first you’re like, meh, whatever. And then YOU KEEP SCROLLING and Maddie seems more and more bad ass.
- Meanwhile in Russia: Because I’m still a sucker for flash mobs + people getting married. This includes both and a whole lot of smiling, happy people. [hat tip @netmeg]
- L.A. Weatherman Sues CBS Stations for Hiring Young, Attractive Women: Because men are pretty too.
That’s it from me. What did you find this week that caught your eye? Leave it in the comments. Oh, and Happy St. Patrick’s Day! :)