Weekend Coffee Links: Empathetic Rats Editionby Lisa Barone on 12/10/2011 • 3 Comments | Reading Nuggets
Welcome back to the weekend! I trust you’ll make it a good one. But, before you go, why not snack on some Weekend Coffee Links to get in the mood?
Here, let’s jump in.
- Michael Buble gets a surprise: Even if you don’t like Michael Buble (or know who he is) you should watch this video. Because I promise you it will make you smile. And that’s a pretty good way to start off your day, don’t you think?
- Who Are You: I really love this piece from Dilbert creator Scott Adams. In it he makes the argument that we are what we learn and how, if you want to change your place in life, you have to learn your way into it. I love that.
- Cagebreak! Rats will work to free a trapped rat: This is pretty awesome and shows that rats are way better than humans. I’m pretty sure if I was trapped in a plastic tube, Rhea would just tweet my struggle.
- Furious at Facebook: Are you getting all your Facebook messages? Are you sure? Here’s how Facebook almost stole Elizabeth Weingarten’s Macbook. Maybe you should just double check. One time.
- Commenter wins the Internet: Somehow I stumbled up on an article about drama concerning the lastest season of America’s Next Top Model. I know, it’s not exactly riveting or important stuff. However, someone left a comment that, in my opinion, wins the entire Internet. Well played, Unicycle, well played.
- The 20 Worst Wheel of Fortune Players Ever: Anyone else as obsessed with Wheel of Fortune as I am? No. Hmm. I watch it pretty much every night. And contestants like this make it allll worth it.
- 25 Things White Girls Love To Do On Facebook: Okay, I didn’t really find this all that amusing (perhaps because I do so many of them) but several of you sent this to me for inclusion so…here you go. The people have spoken.
About the Author
Lisa Barone co-founded Outspoken Media in 2009 and served as Chief Branding Officer until April 2012.