Hey, Friends! It’s Saturday! Yey, we made it through another week! It’s also moving day for me (farewell, Troy!), which means while you take some time to check out these links, I’ll be attempting to carry large, bulky furniture up two flights up steps. WOOO! Okay, maybe that last part isn’t so exciting…
Anyway, onto the links!
- Meeting the wife: Probably the oddest, most adorable thing I read this week. It involves a man dressed up as a beaver, a pack of wild children, a barrel roll down a hill.
- Still CEO of the Wilson Household: In the spirit of Mother’s Day and simply being altogether awesome, Joanna Wilson (you may be familiar with her husband Fred) writes about how women thrive when they serve as both CEO of biz and their household. Let’s see you try and counter, Men.
- Cute Girl, Dead Squirrel: I’m sorry, but this video absolutely made my entire week. Maybe my month. Let’s hope her parents gave her a good, long bath and then talked to her about why we don’t pick up and play with dead things.
- Eeyore: Literature’s archetypal outsider: Some insight into why, even for all his emo, Eeyore remains one of our favorite characters.
- 11 Steps to Starting Over Today: Sometimes we all wish we could start fresh or tackle a new project if only we didn’t have all this other STUFF holding us back. Well, this post will help you do what you need to make that change. It’s the weekend. You could have a whole new company started by Monday morning. :)
- Sitting is killing you: We’re all going to die. You knew this. You just didn’t know it’d be because you got stuck with an office job. At least we’ll all go together.
- Mother gives her 8-year-old daughter Botox: Seriously, why is there not a test that people must pass in order to have children?
- The United States of Good Beers: Sorry, Idaho. You lose.
And that’s it for me. See you Monday. Assuming I survive…