Merry Weekend! So, I have some bad news. My computer crashed while I was sound asleep last night and took with it all the awesomely funny and informative links that I hadn’t quite saved. I know, disastrous, right? But the show must go on. Below is my improvised Weekend Coffee Links. Please do share your own fun finds, I could use them even more than usual.
Onward we go!
- Former CIA agent tells a horror story: This is scary and sad on a multitude of levels. But, by all means, keep bitching about SEO Columbus. Because that’s what matters.
- Artist forced to remove head camera implant: An artist who had a camera implanted in the back of his head was forced to have it removed after the implant became infected. That’s sad for him and his project. Also, WHAT?
- The most interesting thing about this year’s Super Bowl: I love this.
- White House Now Brewing Its Own Beer: In honor of the Super Bowl, the Obamas served up some White House Honey Ale last weekend. The beer is said to be brewed with one pound of honey from the White House Bee Hive. Hi, the President has his own bee hive. Wrap your head around THAT.
- Why I need to quit Facebook: Just more proof that the world is doomed. WE DON’T KNOW HOW TO READ!
- Rottweiler attacked by beagle puppy: Hat tip goes to @netmeg for sending me this one. It’s the cutest thing you’ll see all day. However, I’m slightly concerned that the next video will show the Rottweiler EATING that pesky puppy. He totally has it coming to him.
- Valentine’s Day By The Number: A few handy line graphs to help get your through Valentine’s Day. Mmm, don’t you just love holiday guilt?
- Navigating the world of online dating: Speaking of Valentine’s Day, if you’re still looking for someone to regret Monday with, here are some tips to help you optimize your online dating experience.
- You Should Have Seen This: In case you have some spare time this weekend and need to catch up.
And that’s it from me. What can you add to our links list? Something to make us stop and think, perhaps? I’m counting on you, Internet. Oh yeah, and this is for you: