Happy Weekend, friends! Is it absolutely gorgeous where you are right now? I hope so. It certainly is here. Which means it’s time to get to these links so we can all go roll around in the grass outside. What? Please tell me I’m not the only one who still does that. Anyone? No? Oookay, moving along then!
- Church, your mother and spam email: I’m a fan of Nicole Antoinette anyway, but this post is absolutely hysterical and is sure to start your weekend off on the right foot. And I promise, it’s safe for work. Even if you don’t think it’s going to be.
- The Heady Thrill of Having Nothing To Do: A fantastic essay from Scott Adams on how the Web’s over-stimulation is actually hurting our brains and our creativity.
- Figuring out were you fit: I really like this post from Penelope Trunk about how happiness comes from your ability to find and understand where you fit. I’m sure there are social media tie-ins here but, really, it’s about life.
- Are Your Coworkers Killing You: This gem from Wired was sent to me from Outspoken’s Internet Marketing Specialist Danika Atkins along with the comment “YES”. I think she’s trying to tell me something, but I have no idea what it could be. ;)
- A Rogue Tweeter Titillates, Then Vanishes: Someone totally got fired. Or at least threatened.
- Life of Ohio boy born on 9/11 shows new normal: There were 13,238 children born on September 11, 20o1. To them, it’s just their birthday. To the rest of us, it’s a lot more.
- How Chocolate Can Help Your Workout: Eating chocolate will help you lose weight. There, you heard it here first, folks.
- Post-surgery photo of woman mauled by chimp released: Charla Nash received a full face transplant after being attacked by her neighbor’s chimp. This is pretty crazy. Also? Don’t keep chimps at pets, people.
- Baby gets a fright: Mean Daddy is awesome.
Your turn. What did you read this week?