Hey, hey, party people. It’s Saturday! How was your week? Did you survive unscathed? Are you already wanting to smack everyone tweeting from SXSW because they’re clogging up your Twitter feed and it’s all “party” this and “FourSquare” that? Yeah. Me too. But who needs those guys when we have a fresh list of fun and insightful links to look at? Let’s just do it. Grab your coffee, folks.
- Introverts as Entrepreneurs: I love this article so much that I want to start handing it out to all the shy kids who think they can’t be awesome just because they’re introverts. The truth is introverts make awesome entrepreneurs. I know because I am one. Well, introverted. The awesome thing is probably up for debate.
- Homeless man lives off hotel points from former life: Less than two years ago he had a six figure job and a sense of security most people only wish for. Now the job’s gone and he’s redeeming hotel points to get by. Lessons here for all.
- David Pogue’s iPhone Song: This almost makes the iPhone likable. Almost. I’d still never get one, of course.
- This Happens To Me Every F—king Single Day: Because sometimes its nice to know you’re not the only one sitting there with your headphones in your ear listening to complete silence. Idiots unite!
- Pick Two: This explains why I keep dating emotionally unstable boys. I pick the wrong two.
- Police: Couple nurtured virtual child while real baby starve: I’m not sure what’s sadder: the story itself or that CNN felt the need to mention the state of broadband connections in South Korea. Cause, you know, that matters.
- Toyota Hybrid Horror Hoax: Interesting look at a person’s needs to be a victim and the general public’s skepticism in believing them. Oh, and Toyota.
- Dunkin Donuts – Free Coffee Every Monday In March: Huzzah! Thanks to the power of Dunkin Donuts, Mondays were just made magically more delicious. Like Lucky Charms.
- Man Marries Pillow: Suddenly my two cats don’t look so pathetic now, do they? That’s what I thought. Thank you, Lee Jin-gyu. I salute you and your pillow wife.
- Trampoline Dog: A chick flick for the Internet. I know, I’m sorry. You guys should just pretty much expect one of these in every post. They make the world go round, even if you all make fun of me for including them.
Those are some of the highlights I stumbled across this week. Feels like I’m a little light on stuff. What made you stop, think or even laugh? Share it in the comments.