Hey. So how’d your week go? It’s been a recoup week for me, filled with some California sun, good Mexican food and hugs from old friends. You can’t really ask for much more than that. Well, that’s not true. You can also ask for some funny Web links to help you jump start your Saturday morning. You didn’t think I was going to forget about you just because I’m on vacation, did you? Of course not. Grab some coffee, some pretty coffee foam art, and let’s go!
- Foreign TV Promo: Just when you thought Glee couldn’t get any more awesome, this Japanese promo surfaces and takes everything to a whole new level. Oh yeah, it’s good.
- Separated at Birth: I feel like this comparison almost makes my obsession with Snooki from the Jersey Shore okay. And if it doesn’t, please don’t tell me. Denial is my homeboy.
- Gremlins 3 in development, set for 3D?: What do you think: Totally awesome or totally killing a classic? You decide.
- The Ugly Truth About Getting Your Book Published: This crushes my soul a little. Seriously, will someone please offer me a book deal? I have hilarious material. I promise. I mean, you’ve SEEN my Twitter account.
- Internet Love: This takes my aforementioned crushed soul and brings it right back to life. Totally want!
- Jason Calacanis on iPad tweets: My Greatest Performance Ever?: Jason pwns the tech industry and gets CNN coverage. It’s the greatest thing to happen all week.
- Hitler Responds to the iPad: Because, really, the only thing more ridiculous than the iPad hype this week was the idea of dear old Hitler chiming in. Ah, that Hitler.
- Facebook is judging you: Perhaps NSFW (barely) but…it’s Saturday. You’re not at work, right?
- Suicide is never the answer. Even to word problems: A poignant one from The Bloggess who argues there aren’t enough misfits in the world and that we have to stick together. Who are you to argue with her?
- The scariest thing I read on the Internet this week (link now broken): #badrolemodel [This was a link to someone saying I made them join Twitter...but it seems like they already deleted their account. Soo...all's well that ends well?]
I haven’t been able to obsessively read the Internet this week. What did I miss? I’m sure there’s some good stuff. Let me have it!