Holy moly, what a week! Are things moving lightning fast right now for you too or is it just us? Please tell me your life is also insane and crazy and that I’m not the only considering hiding under my desk until the New Year comes. Please? Anyone? Oh God! I’ll be here rocking back and forth if you need me.
Before I have a panic attack, here are some delicious weekend reading links for your consuming pleasure. There were some really good ones this week, so enjoy!
- Generation X Is Sick Of Your Bullshit: Generation X wants you to know they were disgruntled before being disgruntled was cool. So there.
- New Font Helps Dyslexics Read: The amazingness of this is rooted in how absolutely simple it appears. Just…awesome.
- I’m Not Cool: I love this piece by Whitney Hess because I think we’ve all felt like this at some point. Not cool enough to be cool and not nerdy enough to be nerdy. We’re all just us.
- Halloween Slide Show History of Cautionary Tales for Children: Hee!
- British Princesses To Be Equal to Princes In Line of Succession: After being agreed upon by all 16 Commonwealth countries, if Prince William and Catherine have a daughter, she will be queen (assuming William becomes King). They don’t need to pray for a son. Very nice. Very nice, indeed!
- Man fails at explaining Klout to his boss: We linked to this video in our 50 Kloutless Ways To Use Twitter post but I feel like it deserves another go. Because it’s hilarious.
- Man saves a calf stuck in a canal (video): You don’t even know who you want to snuggle first! The scared baby calf or the man who hopped in a canal to save him and then threw the calf on his bike to drive him to safety! People are awesome.
- McRib Deconstructed: Have you ever wondered what, exactly, was in the McRib? Well, prepare to be horrified.
- Miss Piggy’s Style Evolution from the 1970s to Now: It’s nice to know even Miss Piggy wasn’t safe from the disasterous perms of the 80s.